Ford Motor Company has a long legacy of success and dependability. The brand’s vehicles are built to be tough, capable, and long-lasting, and you still see plenty of used Ford trucks on the road today for that very reason. If you’re in the market for a new truck, consider buying a used pickup instead - and definitely go Ford.
- F-150: Ford’s lightest truck has a reputation for being just as tough as its bigger siblings while also being more maneuverable and fuel efficient for everyday use.
Super Duty Trucks
- F-250: If you’re looking for a little extra oomph without losing the light-duty qualities you get with the F-150, the F-250 is the way to go. It’s bigger and stronger, but still not too bulky.
- F-350: This middle sibling shouldn’t be overlooked. Powerful, capable, and great for towing and hauling jobs that need extra brawn, the F-350 is the guy for the job.
- F-450: If you’re hauling some major cargo - or maybe an RV or a trailer - the F-450 has you covered with all the towing capacity you could need and some big-time engine options.
- F-550: This is the king of Ford’s F-series pickup family. Used more for professional or commercial ventures than everyday driving, the F-550 is a good choice for drivers who work out of their truck and probably haul most of their “office” with them.
Find Out More
Monday8:00am - 8:00pm
Tuesday8:00am - 8:00pm
Wednesday8:00am - 8:00pm
Thursday8:00am - 8:00pm
Friday8:00am - 8:00pm
Saturday8:00am - 6:00pm