What is the Ford Promise?
The Ford Promise is our way to step in and help restart America. We know in these uncertain times, it can be challenging to make a big and exciting move towards the new car of your dreams, and we want to make it easier on you!
- Here’s how: The Ford Promise is a complimentary vehicle return program providing up to $15,000 of benefit for Customers that experience involuntary unemployment or self-employed bankruptcy within 12-months from the date of purchase or lease of a new Ford or any brand of used vehicle financed through FMCC, subject to FMCC approval. The program is available to Customers in all states except Oregon and New York. Please note, Ford Promise does not alter trade-in transactions between the Customer and Dealer.
Buy With Confidence
To be eligible for a vehicle return, a consumer must:
- Have purchased or leased a 2019/2020/2021 model year new, used or CPO vehicle through Ford Motor Credit at a participating Ford dealer from 6/26/2020-9/30/2020
- Have a qualifying involuntary job loss subsequent to vehicle purchase
- Apply and be approved for state unemployment benefits and notify the Claims Administrator within thirty (30) days of qualified involuntary job loss
- Minimum 30+ hours a week with single employer, minimum 12 weeks within recent 17 consecutive weeks to qualifying event (12-months for self-employed bankruptcy)
Take your time
Vehicle return coverage is available up to one year from date of purchase or lease.
- Maximum coverage is $15,000 per transaction
- Customer is responsible for remaining balance
- Excess mileage, wear and tear, and other restrictions and fees may apply
- Excludes fleet
- Not available in Oregon and New York
If you have any other questions on the Ford Promise that aren’t answered above, take a look at this link! If you still have other questions about the Ford Promise, give us a call at (800) 729-3501.
6400 N. 51st Ave.
Monday6:00am - 6:00pm
Tuesday6:00am - 6:00pm
Wednesday6:00am - 6:00pm
Thursday6:00am - 6:00pm
Friday6:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday7:00am - 12:00pm
6400 N. 51st Ave.
Glendale, AZ 85301
Phone: (623) 842-8685
Fax: (623) 842-8625
- + Disclaimers